Welcome to veradata.io, the online and mobile website of Veradata Technologies (OPC) Private.
As described below, your personal data may be collected by Veradata and all companies wholly or partially owned by it), disclosed to third parties, and used by third parties and Veradata.
What is personal data?
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, who can be identified directly or indirectly; it may include name, address, email address, phone number, mobile number, street, city, state, pin-code, country, IP address, location data, cookies, call recording and similar information.
What personal data do we process?
We may process the following personal data:
- Information provided by you - You may give us information about you by filling in forms such as the contact form on our website or the Content Download Form, making applications in respect of job postings, corresponding with us by e-mail, phone or otherwise. This information may include your name, mailing address (including pin-code) email address, employer, job title and department, telephone number and facsimile numbers, the content of any email you send to us and other personal identifying information.
- The information you post - We collect information you post in a public space on our website or a third-party social media site belonging to Veradata.
- Demographic information - We may collect demographic information about you, your preferences, events you intend to participate in, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to Veradata. We might collect this as a part of a survey program too.
- We collect information from you passively - We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for obtaining information about your usage of our website.
- Information about others - You may also provide us with personal data relating to third parties, such as people who you work with and other individuals who comment on, business associates relevant to your industry.
- Information about your device - About each of your visits to our website we may collect technical information about your device. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include the website’s URL that you just came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or which URL you go to next, what browser you are using, and your IP address.
- Information from third-party sources - This may include information received from our service providers and other third parties providing us with your information which is publicly available or collected by them. Generally, you are under no obligation to provide this information, but without it, we may be unable to provide you with some of our services. Some personal data will be mandatory for us to comply with the compulsory client due diligence processes before we can provide the services. We DO NOT collect sensitive personal data of website users such as financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details and biometric information. Information about third parties should only be provided if you have verifiable permission to do so or if the information is available in the public domain.
We will rely on the information provided by you as accurate, complete and up to date and you agree to ensure that this will be the case.
You must be at least 18 years old to have our permission to use this site. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal data about visitors that are under 18 years of age.
How do we use your personal data?
We will only process personal data, in accordance with applicable law, for the following purposes:
- Responding to your queries, requests and other communications
- Providing the services including our website and related features as well as providing additional information services.
- Enabling suppliers and service providers to carry out specific functions on our behalf to provide the services such as sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, etc. These third-party service providers have access to personal data needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes. We do not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose personally data from customers for commercial purposes.
- Register to subscribe to newsletters
- Participate in discussion forums
- Diagnose problems with our servers, software, to administer our site, to gather demographic information and to track visitors to our website
- Sending you personalized marketing communications based on your interests opted upon filling forms on our website
- Serving personalized advertising to your devices, based on your interests in accordance with our Cookie Statement. You have the right to disable cookies as set out in Cookie statement. Click here to access our Cookie Statement.
- Complying with applicable law, including in response to a lawful request from a court or regulatory body.
The legal basis for our processing of personal data for the purposes described above will typically include:
- our affiliates and subsidiaries;
- our service providers who capture and store data collected through the forms that are filled by visitors to our website;
- subject to appropriate legal basis such as consent, our advertising and marketing teams who enable us, for example, to deliver personalized ads to your devices or who may contact you by email, telephone, SMS or by other means;
- our service partners to operate our website and better serve the visitors to our website:
- payer, such as your employer, who pays for our products and services;
- public authorities where we are required by law to do so; and
- other third parties where you have provided your consent.
The service providers are contractually bound not to share Personal data collected from visitors to our website with anyone else.
At our website, you can be assured that your personal data is secure and consistent with current industry standards. The importance of security for all personal data associated with our user is of utmost concern to us. We do not do any transmission of the personal data collected through our website. Our service partners, who assist us in capturing and storing personal data, are contractually bound not to share that information with any other party.
Retention of personal data
We retain personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes listed above or longer as may be required by the law or as per the client requirement. Please contact us for further details of applicable retention periods.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email [email protected]. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Third party sites
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Vikram Shah
Veradata Technologies (OPC) Private Limited
Office No.: 2059, Ground Floor, Rustomjee’s Ease Zone, Malad West,
Mumbai – 400 064, India.
Email: [email protected]
Updates to this policy